Custom Label Specialist
Technologies Inc. – Chanhassen, MN
Job Type: Full-time
Shift: Days, Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 5:00
Salary: $35,000 - $45,000 -
dependent on relevant verifiable work experience and education.
Our Purpose is Identifying solutions that make the world a
more efficient and safer place.
Coridian Technologies Inc. is a “best in class” distributor of innovative Labeling, Barcoding, Data Collection, and RFID solutions for Manufacturers, Healthcare and Warehouse/Distribution Companies. Celebrating our 23rd year in business, our team of over 20 employees has approximately 300 combined years of experience providing innovative solutions from world-class auto-identification and labeling manufacturers such as Zebra Technologies, Brady, and Honeywell. Our solutions include labels, printers, scanners, software, mobile computers, software development as well as integration and service components. As a privately-owned company we provide a professional and inviting work environment where you’re sure to feel at home.
As a Custom Label Specialist with Coridian Technologies, Inc. you will be the primary link to the customer as well as the vendor for the receipt, management, and fulfillment of new and revised custom label orders. This role is responsible for the custom label process including validating the accuracy of drawings, artwork and item specifications and ushering customer and vendor orders through Coridian’s internal processes to ensure we exceed our customer’s expectations and specifications. Coridian Technologies uses the ISO9001:2008 standard to manage their Quality Management System so attention to detail in this position is imperative. This position reports to the Customer Service/Office Manager.
Custom Label Order Entry, Purchasing and Processing:
- Receive quote requests and revisions from the Sales Team; analyze and validate vendor quotes to customer requirements.
- Collect and manage the data filing of artwork, proofs and specifications from customer and vendor.
- Process custom label orders - order entry, customer communication to achieve proof approval, manage confirmations and follow up with order delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Process purchase order with label vendors - submit purchase order, communicate with vendor on custom label detail, conduct consistent and steadfast follow up to achieve timely order completion.
- Identify potential for shipment delays and work toward timely resolution and communication.
- Prepare and provide appropriate documentation for the individual requirements of our customers; certificate of compliance, commercial invoice etc.
- Support Sales, Service and Finance Teams by logging and attaching appropriate data in our ERP system.
- Provide excellent customer care through professional, prompt and accurate consultation.
- Assist the team with basic inspection of incoming inventory.
- Perform general shipping & receiving, corrective action and RMA management tasks.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed in accordance with established guidelines.
- Hold basic understanding of products to be able to assist with customer inquiries.
- Keep Manager informed of important developments, potential problems, and related information.
Qualify, You Will Bring:
- Proficiency and accuracy at a technical level to efficiently assist customers and resolve issues that arise.
- Experience and knowledge with ERP software systems and Office applications; NetSuite is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of custom label/supply chain printing processes a plus.
- A high level of telephone and email etiquette and professionalism.
- Solid oral communication, grammar and business writing skills.
- Ability to solve challenging problems, prioritize, meet deadlines and work with moderate direction.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask; extremely detail oriented.
- High level of initiative and coordinates effectively in a team environment.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- An Associates (2 year) degree, Bachelor’s degree or related work experience is preferred.
- Three years of customer relations/service experience in a Manufacturing or Distribution environment.
- Order Processing (40%); in an office environment.
- Customer/Vendor/Internal Interactions (50%); via email or phone.
- Shipping Administrations (10%); in a temperature-controlled warehouse environment.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 35 lbs.
- Stable ownership team committed to maintaining solid financials.
- People centered culture showing appreciation for team members through various celebrations and events held throughout the year.
- Annual compensation review based on performance.
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Paid PTO & VTO (volunteering time off)
- Competitive medical/dental/disability/life insurance, with dependent option.
- Simple IRA with company match (401K alternative)
To be a Custom Label Specialist
at Coridian Technologies, Inc.
you will be subject to a pre-employment background check, drug screening, and skills assessment upon offer of employment.For consideration, please send a cover letter, resume, and compensation requirements to: Coridian TechnologiesAttn: Customer Service Manager1725 Lake Drive WestChanhassen, MN 55317or email to:email@example.com