Inside Sales / Business Development
Our business is making other
businesses more productive and competitive. Every day we strive to make the
world more efficient and a safer place by providing key identification and
tracking solutions. We offer a phenomenal business culture, work environment,
and an entrepreneurial spirit that is inclusive at all levels of the
organization. We are looking for people to join our team who are collaborative,
driven, creative and will raise the excellence bar to the next level every day.
Coridian is a “best in class”
provider of innovative Labeling, Barcoding, Data Collection, and RFID solutions
for Manufacturers, Healthcare and Warehouse/Distribution Companies. Celebrating
our 22nd year in business, our team has over 275 years combined experience
providing innovative solutions from world-class auto-identification and
labeling manufacturers such as Zebra Technologies, Brady and Honeywell. Our
solutions include labels, printers, scanners, software, mobile computers,
software development as well as integration and service components.
Located outside of Minneapolis in
Chanhassen, Coridian is a rapidly growing smaller company (22 people) with big
company opportunities. Our goal is to double the size of our business in 5
years. We greatly value each and every one of our team members and treat them
with respect, like they are our customers. We are committed to continuous
improvement and ongoing training development both personally and
- Stable ownership team committed to maintaining solid
financials while continually investing to grow the business creating
opportunity for our team member
- People centered culture showing appreciation for team
members through various celebrations and events held throughout the year
- A team with the passion and desire to consistently
succeed and grow their business careers
- A stepping stone to possible an outside sales position
- A highly competitive compensation and comprehensive
- Work/Life Balance
- Salary + Commissions + bonuses
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Skills training and development
- Performance coaching
- Community involvement opportunities
- Associate's or bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of inside sales, customer service or
outbound calling experience.
- Strong desire to exceed your goals.
- Strong communication skills across multiple media (in
person, phone, email, etc.), and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and
manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated success calling on decision makers of
small to medium size companies, in a highly competitive market.
- Successful completion of a background check and drug
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Warm call on a diverse group of existing and potential
customers including business owners, engineers, IT professionals and
operations managers, etc.
- Tactically execute the company’s sales strategy,
initiating contact with potential customers, performing effective
discovery, and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Maintain proactive sales contact and continuous
follow-up with all assigned leads and opportunities.
- Conduct effective presentations via telephone or
webinar with customers and prospects.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and educational activities
to improve competitive and business process knowledge as well as
professional selling skills.
- Maintain accurate history of contacts with customers,
prospects, and revenue opportunities into NetSuite, our company CRM
- Prepare and present quotes to customers and prospects.
For consideration please forward a cover letter along with your resume to:
Vice President of Sales & Marketing
1725 Lake Drive West
Chanhassen, MN 55317
or email to: