RFID Asset Tracking
Why choose RedBeam RFID Asset Tracking?
RedBeam RFID Asset Tracking uses proven RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology to take your fixed asset tracking to the next level. While barcode provides significant improvement over manual fixed asset tracking, RFID eliminates line-of-sight scanning to streamline your physical inventory process. As long as you are within range, searching for asset tags becomes effortless.
RedBeam is a tested and proven asset tracking software solution. Utilize easy-to-use RFID readers to identify, manage and track valuable property.
- Easy to Deploy and Use RFID Tracking Software
- Encode Room and Asset Tags
- Flexible User Defined Fields
- RFID Software Utilizes Intuitive Mobile Computer Screens
- Ability to Add Attachments & Maintenance Records
- Reporting with Scope and Sort Capabilities
- Purchasing History and Depreciation Calculations
- Import and Export with Microsoft® Excel
- Single or Multi-User Network Versions of RFID Software
RedBeam RFID Asset Tracking software is designed to:
- Speed Up Asset Tracking Process using RFID Capability
- Improve Accuracy by Eliminating Line of Sight Scanning
- Track IT Related Information
- Monitor Warranty and Lease Expiration
- Maintain Insurance Records
- Comply with Government Regulations
- Meet Audit Requirements
- Improve Depreciation Reporting
- Minimize Paper Work
- Create One Central Asset Repository in the RFID Software Application
- Keep History of Asset Use
For more information about RFID Asset Tracking, please contact us by filling out the contact form on this page or call us at (952) 361-9980 option 3.