Technical Services Sales Engineer
Technologies Inc. – Chanhassen, MN
Our Passion is Identifying solutions that make the world a safer and more efficient place.
Every day we strive to make the world a safer and more efficient place by providing innovative identification and tracking solutions. We offer a phenomenal business culture, work environment, and an entrepreneurial
spirit that is inclusive at all levels of the organization. We are
looking for people to join our team who are collaborative, driven, creative and
will raise the excellence bar to the next level every day.
Coridian Technologies Inc. is a “best in class” distributor of
innovative Labeling, Barcoding, Data Collection, and RFID solutions for
Manufacturers, Healthcare, and Warehouse/Distribution Companies. Celebrating our
23rd year in business, our team of over 24 employees has approximately 300 combined years of experience providing innovative solutions from world-class
auto-identification and labeling manufacturers such as Zebra Technologies,
Brady, and Honeywell. Our solutions include labels, printers, scanners,
software, mobile computers, software development as well as integration and
service components. As a privately-owned
company, we provide a professional and inviting work environment where you’re
sure to feel at home. We run our business with these core values; Customer Focus, Teamwork, Professionalism, Honesty & Integrity and driven to perform and improve. If you share these values, then maybe you should join us.
We are looking for a proven achiever to lead and grow the services portion of our business.
- Driving revenue and margin for all Professional and Technical Service offerings
- Lead sales person and coordinator for all Professional Services and Technical projects
- Work independently to find ways to drive the business and partner with existing sales and marketing team to uncover, qualify, present, and close projects
- Improve service contract attachment rate with equipment sales
- Develop, manage, and grow relationships and business with software partners
- The ability to become a trusted IT consultant to our customers in critical
The Coridian Services Group (CSG) provides the following solutions:
- Custom labeling applications
- Mobility solutions. Custom and utilizing application development platforms
- Data collection applications
- Radio Frequency Identification applications
- Labeling and mobility software design, implementation, and training
- Device management services
- Equipment staging and deployment services
- Onsite and depot printer repair
- Printer, mobile device and scanner service programs
- Wireless site surveys
- Verification systems
To Qualify, You Will Bring:
- Experience selling technical solutions
- Experience managing technology implementation projects
- Project Management experience
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, reviewing and presenting solutions to customers and prospects
- Comfortable presenting to both internal and external executive audiences
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding time frames
- Ability to manage vendor relationships
- Strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt well to new technologies
- Ability to work independently and productively
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Identify ways and drive change to improve existing processes and systems to help the company scale
- Experience working positively and productively in a team environment
- Solid presenting, oral communication, grammar and business writing skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask; extremely detail-oriented
- High level of initiative and coordinates effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Systems, or Informatics; relevant experience can substitute for degree.
- A minimum of five years of systems sales experience.
- Experience in the labeling, mobility, or data collection industry a plus
- Stable ownership team committed to maintaining solid financials.
- People-centered culture showing appreciation for team members through various celebrations and events held throughout the year.
- Annual compensation review based on performance.
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Paid PTO & VTO (volunteering time off)
- Competitive medical/dental/disability/life insurance, with dependent option.
- Simple IRA with company match (401K alternative)
- Bonus based on performance
To join our team, you will be subject to a
pre-employment background check, drug screening, and skills assessment as part of the hiring process.
For consideration, please send a cover letter,
resume, and compensation requirements to:
1725 Lake Drive West
Chanhassen, MN 55317
or email to: